It’s Sunday and that means it’s time to round up the week and see what’s rocked my world this week and what inspired me throughout the week. I have to say that this week, sheer LOVE inspired me.
LOVE is everything and everything is LOVE. I am on a journey of Love and I can honestly say that as each day goes by, some form of Love shows up in my life. Why? Because I show up for love daily! When you show up for Love, Love is always there. Love is always present. When you remove your ego-ic perceptions, you remove all illusions and see the truth.
This past week I have been touched so deeply by the Love that surrounds me, that surrounds us all and is available to each and everyone of us if we only let fear go and choose love instead.
So here are a few LOVE moments from my week;
- Having children realise that learning about all religions of the world actually is a much needed skill in order to function in society with a respectful attitude
- Spending a gorgeous sunny and warm day enjoying a romantic walk in the park with my Mr H.P
- Receiving compliments of pure Love from my Mr H.P
- My gorgeous friend George attended the launch of Lovability and got our project banner signed by Robert Holden, and he also got me a Loveability Bracelet (see pic above)
- George also told me how he attracted love into his experience this week when he was in London, when a man proposed to his girlfriend with violin players – ❤
- Having warm and supportive friends whom you can giggle with and feel safe with
- Being able to help an old lady reach something in the supermarket which made her shopping trip easier and less stressful
- Cleaning windows – I saw the LIGHT in the experience, It helped me clean the windows to my soul
- Choosing Love over Fear in my relationships
- Accepting myself more deeply for who I am, as I am
- Hearing just how much Hay House UK value my work professionally, personally and the reviews I do for them ❤ ❤ ❤ Huge thanks to all at Hay House UK for their never ending love, support and energy xxxx
So what has inspired you this week? What Miracles did you experience?
Maybe it’s something I wrote, or something you’ve seen/heard/talked about with friends/family/colleagues?
Leave a comment below and share the Love & Miracles